A wide range of washer/disinfectors for use in hospitals and laboratories to disinfect surgical instruments, anaesthesia and respiratory products, hospital utensils, glassware, containers, operating shoes, and other devices that require high-level disinfection.
WHY TO USE A WASHER DISINFECTORCISA
CISA has a wide range of applications for its washer/disinfectors using thermo-chemical disinfection with the aim of reducing infection risks. Before sterilisation spray through:
- Provide safety for patients and staff by controlling and preventing contact with contaminated devices.
- Reprocess medical devices that require high level disinfection
- Reduce the number of micro-organisms present on devices.
- Remove blood, saliva, and tissue
- Reduce the microbiological load before the sterization process
- Remove dirty and blood residues that become barriers during the sterilisation process.
- Improve the safety of staff who are working in the clean area, packaging and preparation of the load.