• Thoracic drainage catheters are most suitable for post operative drainage after cardio-thoracic and thoracic surgery.
• Distal end is open with super smooth large eyes to maximise the drainage from the chest.
• Proximal end is fitted with specially designed tapered tongue to provide excellent forceps grip and nontraumatic insertion.
• Catheters are marked at every 2 cm. from the last eye to ascertain the depth of placement.
• Packed with matching size loose connector which facilitates easy connection to drainage system.
• Sterile, ready for use.
• Sizes: See table (25-1 ).
• Box of 20./Master box of 200.
• Available in following version.
Chest Drainage Catheter (Straight)
• Medium soft catheter is suitable for lntercostal drainage.
• Provided with dark green line for identification.
• Extra soft catheter is gentle to the body tissues and is most suitable for thoracic drainage.
• Provided with light green line for identification.
Chest Drainage Catheter (Right angle)
• Specially designed catheter for thoracic drainage from the deeper sites of pleural cavity.
• Sizes: FG- 12, 16, 20, 24, 28 Et 32.
• Box of 10/Master box of 100.