NON-WOVEN ADHESIVE FIXATION SHEET
Hypafix® / Cover-Roll® stretch are indicated for wide-area
fixation and widely used in place of surgical tapes to secure
and retain primary dressings on surgical or wound sites.
They provide light compression without causing constriction
for joints and highly contoured parts of the body.
• Fixation of primary dressing on small to large surgical or wound sites
• Ideal use for areas of body requiring flexibility such as elbows and knees
• Ideal base coverage for areas applying the patellofemoral taping technique
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Soft, stretchable non-woven polyester adapts well to the body
• Provides light compression without causing constriction
• Skin friendly adhesive holds dressing safely, even in the presence of moisture
• Easily cut to eliminate waste
• Latex Free